We have reviewed the government guidance in respect of keeping customers and workers safe during Covid-19 and consequently put into place a suite of measures that ensure our restaurant upholds the highest standards of health and safety. Until further notice, these are set out as follows:
We are now operating table service only in The Bar, the Side Room and the Main Room.
Bookings of up to six people can be made here: https://brilliantcorners.dinesuperb.com/
For the time being, we’re asking everyone that books in the evening to take either our Set Menu or our Vegan Set Menu. Both cost £30 per person excluding service. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements and we will gladly do our best to accommodate.
If you would like to come just for drinks, please just turn up and we’ll seat you for as long as we can. If you would like to have dinner, we recommend booking a table before you arrive. When the weather allows, we’ll have outside tables and chairs which will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Collectors will be playing records in the normal way however the government guidance doesn’t permit communal dancing so the tables and chairs will remain in place.
New Operating Hours
For the time being, our revised opening hours will be:
Thursday (1730 – 0000)
Friday (1730 – 0130)
Saturday (1730 – 0130)
Cleaning & Sanitising
We normally sanitise all tables between seatings and clean all common areas as frequently as possible, however in addition, we will now also:
- Provide clean new menus for every guest;
- Make sanitiser available throughout the venue;
- Refrain from taking cash payments;
- Deploy disposable soy containers instead of our ceramic jugs; and
- Increase the ventilation in the side room weather permitting.
Until the government relaxes the rules on social distancing, we will:
- Limit the number seated diner guests;
- Keep all tables and bookings distanced by at least 1m;
- Leave extra space between tables wherever possible;
- Operate the bar, the side room and the outside tables by way of table service in order to avoid congregation.